Kristin Chenoweth Decorates for Christmas on Nov. 1, Says Bah Humbug to Her Critics! (Exclusive)

New Photo - Kristin Chenoweth Decorates for Christmas on Nov. 1, Says Bah Humbug to Her Critics! (Exclusive)

Kristin Chenoweth Decorates for Christmas on Nov. 1, Says Bah Humbug to Her Critics! (Exclusive)


It's the most wonderful time of the year . . . in Kristin Chenoweth's eyes. The Tony Award-winning actress, 56, shares that she starts decorating for the holidays early and refuses to feel embarrassed about it. "First of all, I need to be cheered up this year," Chenoweth tells PEOPLE. "I need to be happy and I'm going to start decorating early and I'm not going to be ashamed." The Broadway star is letting her love for the holidays become known publicly by partnering with HomeGoods for their "Deck the Everything Day" on Nov.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

 

COSMO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com