Inside Keke Palmer and Jennifer Lopezs Dope Friendship After Hustlers: We Just Had That Kind of Vibe

New Photo - Inside Keke Palmer and Jennifer Lopezs Dope Friendship After Hustlers: We Just Had That Kind of Vibe

Inside Keke Palmer and Jennifer Lopezs Dope Friendship After Hustlers: We Just Had That Kind of Vibe


Keke Palmer and Jennifer Lopez hit it off from the start. During a recent visit to SiriusXM's Smith Sisters Live podcast, the 31-year-old actress, singer and author of the new book Master of Me: The Secret to Controlling Your Narrative, opened up about her bond with Lopez, 55. "I've always loved J. Lo, right since Selena. I don't know what it is. Like, I'm not Mexican American, but y'all know Black American folks, we live for Selena down," Palmer told hosts Lauren, Rachel and Mariah Smith of Lopez's 1997 movie about Selena Quintanilla.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

 

COSMO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com